Download a PDF of the club calendar / programme.
Keep up to date with events and add the club's calender to your own
To add our public Calendar to your own calender, simply click on the [+Google Calendar] icon in the bottom right hand corner of the calendar above. Alternatively add the calendar using its address http://goo.gl/L3NoXl, following these steps:
- Within Google Calendar, click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Enter the http://goo.gl/L3NoXl URL address in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
If you have an Apple iPhone, follow these steps:
- Tap the "Settings" icon, then scroll down and select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars."
- Tap "Add Account" and select "Other."
- Select the "Add Subscribed Calendar" option, fill in the Google Calendar URL http://goo.gl/L3NoXl in the Server box and click "Next." Change any settings you see fit before saving the calendar. You do not need a username or password.
- Toggle your view of the subscribed calendar by opening the Calendar app and tapping "Calendars" in the upper left corner. Tap a calendar name to either display or remove calendar events.